Saturday, October 2, 2010

A beautiful day in the neighborhood

So I'm Mr. Rogers! No really today was a beautiful day and ironically enough as we went for a walk around the neighborhood all I could think of was that silly song. I even had Slugger singing it as he rode his bike. It was actually funny. At least it put a smile on my face. I love my family. (You better write that down, because I'm sure that can change in a split second!) No really I love my family. My son drives me up a wall and I'm sure my daughter will too, she's just to little to do that yet. It was so nice getting to walk together as a family around the block. Slugger was on his bike and Cupcake was in the wagon. Which by the way she LOVED. She squealed over and over again. She was so sweet. At one point Slugger got side by side with her and said "Sissy are you having fun?" I thought my heart would melt and run down my body and pool on the ground. Yes, he loves his sister, but realisticly I know at some point I'm going to be poking my eyes out with a stick when they are fighting. SO I will take it. But the neighborhood was so beautiful today. It was cool and quiet, except for the few people out doing yard work. Not to many cars driving down the road. The air was crisp. It was perfect. I couldn't have changed anything to make it better. I could have been holding my husbands hand, but with Slugger on his bike and hills he needed to be beside him. I will have to go for more walks around the neighborhood this week when it's not raining. I just hope they are as nice as this walk was. All in all a wonderful day spent with the family.

Goodnight,
Peaches

No comments:

Post a Comment