Friday, October 1, 2010

Speaking English

Well to start off with Cupcake decided yesterday was the day to take her first steps. I was so happy, but wanted to cry at the same time. I can't believe she is almost one. Where does the time go. But today was a typical day. We stayed home most of it. The only thing we did was Friday night karate for Slugger. He does so good when he tries. Some days he just doesn't care. But what was really funny for me tonight was while Slugger and I were on the couch playing the wii, he said he wanted to play this level. Well I picked a different level. The words that came out of his mouth cracked me up. He actually said "Mom, I said it in English!" Like there was any other language for him to say it in. Now keep in mind my husband does speak Spanish and I do speak a little bit of Spanish, not even enough to say I speak it really, but we don't speak it around him. So where would he have gotten this from. Oh my! I know all he really wants to do is grow up and all I really want him to do is grown down. Can he do that? Can he stop growing and just stay 4 forever? I will miss the funny things he says. I don't want my little boy to grow up! So I guess now that that is decided, he will stay 4. Well at least for another 25 days! Well the kids are in bed and I must go slave away in the kitchen. Goodnight all.

Peaches

No comments:

Post a Comment